How it Works
The Vital Impact Assessment allows you to:
- Evaluate 7 domains of life (demographics, spiritual formation, service to others, personal health, quality of relationships, core beliefs, and church perceptions).
- Identify areas of strength, potential growth, highest correlations, and detailed comparisons of groups.
- Add up to 4 open-ended questions to the survey.
- Include a trauma-scale that assesses adverse childhood experiences.
- Receive an interactive dashboard of the data in addition to the executive summary and full report.
- Add Community mapping to better understand your local and regional context.
- Schedule a video conference call to go over your results.
- Receive time series analysis and year-to-year comparisons beginning in year two.
View Sample Church Summary Report >
View Sample Church Executive Summary Report >
- Add the trauma scale to the survey: Churches can add the 10-question ACE assessment (adverse childhood experiences) to the survey for no additional cost.
- Conduct the survey in English or Spanish: Churches can conduct the survey in English and Spanish for no additional cost.
- Add customized questions: Churches can add up to 4 open-ended questions to the survey for $45/question.
- Add a video conference call to discuss survey results: Churches can schedule a 40-minute or 80-minute conference call with a technical director for $85 and $140 respectively.
We recommend taking the survey once per year. Beginning in year two, you will receive comparison reports and time series analysis that allow you to track important trends and new developments. Discounts are available for multi-year purchases.